Monday, March 31, 2014

The Quite Contrary Wrap

 I totally fell in love with this pattern the moment I saw it.  It is Sandra Paul's Quite Contrary Wrap - found on Ravelry of course. The pattern is very well written and an absolute joy to crochet.  The stitch pattern changes enough to keep it interesting and the end result is stunning.  I particularly like the flower picot edging. It is quite an easy project which looks far more complicated than it is. I may well make this again.
 I used Ice Yarns Premium Angora which was a mega bargain - what's not to love about this whole project!
























I love that you can wear it as a stole...



















...or scrunch it up like a scarf.

 At the moment I am working on a small Mermaid Tail.  It is actually a snuggly cocoon wrap for a newborn baby.