Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Twiddlemuffs

At last I have managed to get back into my blog - with help from my lovely laptop repairs man. Since I last posted there has been a lot of knitting, crochet and sewing going on.  Far too much to mention !  So, I will concentrate on a few of my favourite projects. Over the last year I have knitted a vast number of twiddlemuffs which have all been donated to Watford General Hospital .  Twiddlemuffs are great fun to make and use up all those scraps of yarn that you don't know what to do with.  Friends have kindly donated old keys, broken jewellry, ribbons, buttons and scraps of yarn to attach to the twiddlemuffs. I lost count of how many I made altogether, but I imagine it was over 50 .
Each one is unique which means they are interesting to make.  I plan to make more of these at some point.