Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Green Gable and some new yarn




Green Gable has been coming along at a good pace - just about 2 inches left to knit if the body and then the sleeves to finish. This is a really enjoyable knit and I think that I am going to love the finished top. So much so that I am thinking of ordering the yarn to make another one. The Cotton Fleece feels really soft and lovely.





I couldn't resist buying yet more yarn. This Debbie Bliss Superchunky is destined to become the crochet hat and cravat from One Skein as soon as the 11.5 mm crochet hook that I ordered arrives. I couldn't find a hook this large in local stores but saw this really beautiful wooden one on Ebay. I also purchased a skein of Debbie Bliss Pure Silk in a very nice shade of pink. Not sure what to make with it yet but am thinking of one of the accessory bags from One Skein.

No comments: